10 November 2011

We can make the world stop.

Didn't get my ramen in the end. I did, however, end up going for Rugby 7's with Jasmine later in the day. It was super fun, partied and stalked and Lyssa came to join us oh yeaaaah it was pretty awesome and Yeah 3x was stuck in my head for a while after. Week went by pretty fast, went to Leah's for lunch on Monday, after 'dance rehearsal' for HK but the dance got cancelled anyway so that was pointless. Good times at Leah's house AND SHE COOKED WELL it was so good. Went to Holland and FINALLY got my ramen on Tuesday. Went for tuition with Jill. Died laughing several times. Chilled at home and watched a bunch of shows (Hart of Dixie, New Girl, Gossip Girl) yesterday and went back to HPPS today. Talked to Mr Lim for quite a while, it was fun. Went to Holland with Josh and Joanne, sat in Starbucks messing around with my iTouch and Joanne and I were trying to iMessage and FaceTime each other even though we were sitting next to each other hahahahaha. It didn't work. Wireless@SG was too noob to handle it. Finally got to use iMessage when I got home and I've been fooling around on it ever since hahahahaha. I think this iTouch might be a little more of a curse than a blessing, especially since I have 3 tests tomorrow that I have yet to start studying for and it's already 10.30pm. I think I'm gonna go to sleep now and try to cram tomorrow morning. Or well if I fail all the tests.... Too bad I guess. Last day of school tomorrow, Hong Kong the day after. I am excited.

Stand still, pause clocks.
We can make the world stop.

I really like this video.