14 November 2011

Hongkongwithak.

Retarded title hahahahaha but yes I'M IN HONGKONGGGGGG. Everything's been pretty great except the fact that I have a flu, that sucks. But other than that yes I've done lots of shopping (ok not that much, but a fair amount) and eaten so much good food. I've also gotten a tattoo and been on a couple of roller coasters yay. So yeah, biggest highlight so far: H&MMMMMMM! Seriously even though we have h&m in SG now it cannot compare to the ones (yes, oneS, not just one psshh SG) here. There are like 10 here I think and the stuff is really dirt cheap. Okay I'm kind of overreacting cause there are things that they sell both here and in Singapore but the greatest difference is the SALES RACK. Seriously everything there is under $100HK which = about $16SGD. Crazy. And the things aren't crappy or anything SO THEY'RE A REALLY GOOD DEAL. Going to another h&m tomorrow in hopes of finding more sales racks and even better deals hahahaha seriously Alyssa and I are in heavennnnnnn. Other than that, yeah we've been around, looking at things and experiencing the different lifestyle these people lead. School is... Well okay I guess. But today was pretty stupid cause all we did was volleyball (which was quite fun but rather painful too) and history (where we learned about wwi) and then they had Chinese which was really Cantonese and thus Lyssa and I had no idea as to what the heck was going on so we just slept... Oh and we were sitting in the first row hahahahaha I feel pretty bad for the teacher but we seriously had 0 clue about anything at all. So yes that is all for now. I shall now post a bunch of my instagram photos here so that...... Yeah idk.

(Top-bottom: View from a cablecar; Lyssa smiling at her phone; The beach; My feather tattoo; Lyssa's fairy tattoo.)