19 November 2011

Moon, Roll Me Away.


I love gang vocals. If an album made up of songs filled entirely with gang vocals existed, I would buy it. Then again that'd be like, a choir album or something. So buying every single choir album known to mankind would not be very possible.  K cool.

I've been back in Singapore for 2 days. It's been okay. Oh wait, not exactly. Today was a pretty bad day. Dropped my 1-week-and-two-days-old iTouch and the screen cracked. I hate life. Okay not really but yeah I'm pretty upset, plus fixing the screen costs more than half the price of the iTouch itself which is insane arghhhhhh I hope this works out fjeuyehbdhdisiejebdjf. Anyway Hong Kong was pretty good, overall. I guess life isn't all that bad aside from the iTouch thing grr. I am, however, so excited to go back to Bali. I really wanna surf ahhh I hope my ribs have healed well enough hahahahaha. Yeah I don't know I'm just really tired right now, today has been soooo long argh. Pretty eventful too but I'm too lazy to list everything out but yes life is pretty exciting now. I'd be okay if it'd weren't, anyway. I could use some rest.