22 November 2011

New hair new hair new hair!!!!!!!

AFTER 3 ATTEMPTS (2 of which failed miserably) I HAVE FINALLY SUCCESSFULLY DYED MY HAIR. Ok so basically I've been trying to dipdye my hair for like.. forever. Well I've wanted to since last December and so the first time I tried to dye it was during the June holodays but that failed cause I got my grandma to help me get the dye and she got some purple-brown hairdye thingy which sucked cause basically nothing changed and it looked exactly the same. Then on Sunday I tried again and Denise, Danielle and Nicole tried to help me dye my hair again and this time we used purple IT WAS PURPLE but it didn't work cause my hair is black (no shit) and nothing turned out. Sooooooo today I went to Queensway to get my poor little iTouch screen fixed and then while waiting for it I was wandering around and I ended up at this little shop thingy where they sell lotsa um beauty crap? Yeah so I asked if they had bleach and they did and it was like 6 bucks so I got it yay. And so I came home and bleached my hair it was pretty fun. However I tied my hair up and just bleached the end of my ponytail so now when I let my hair down it's quite like uneven but I'm still pretty happy with the result yay. Idk if I still wanna do the purple cause it's pretty tiring (ok not really I think I'm just lazy) but if I do manage to get my hands on a purple dye that I like (much less ANY purple dye) then I'll probably dye it purple yay. I love purple. I really do. But yes okay I shall now post (recycled) photos of my hair cause it's not that easy to take new ones anyway because I am camwhorely handicapped if that makes any sense whatsoever. I actually took more photos than I thought. This is not a good thing.

 With the bleach still on./Swinging my ponytail.
 Weird flash reflection noob effect yeah idk.
 Different lighting? Yeah basically no flash.
Cracked iTouch screen oh yay!