23 May 2012

POKÉBALL

Today was our last sports carnival in St Marg's fjwjdjskskdjd too bad I didn't get to participate and not just me but many many sec 4s even though THEY aren't injured which is really quite sad I don't understand why they didn't just arrange for Sports Carnival to be earlier sigh. We did manage to catch Jack and Rai's concert so that was definitely a highlight of today but other than that it was kind of a drag. Our house came in last which is pretty sad since we finally managed to clinch first last year but it's all gone now so I guess we don't get to leave a legacy of any sort HAHAHA. Last year's Sports Carnival really was pretty great though, definitely one of the highlights of sec 3/my secondary school life because winning was such a pleasant surprise. Like even though we really wanted to win we didn't really expect it so that was really great. Plus I got a pokéball on my face. That was cool. Chinese O's on Monday I am so excited for it to be over I really hope I pass though because I don't want to retake it. Here is a photo of me and my pokéball face. It's really glam. Enjoy.