28 December 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Okay so this is two days late but yeaaaah Merry Christmas? I spent my Christmas watching tv. Cool story bro. Annnnnd now I'm watching more tv. I LOVE WEDDING CRASHERS yeah I just watched it for the first time on like, Christmas night? Yeah. School starts in less than a week. Turning 16 in less than two. I would like to plan some kind of party but I'm too lazy soooo yeah hopefully it works out to be a memorable birthday anyway even if I don't have a party. Or if anyone would like to volunteer to plan me a party that'd be cool too. OR A SURPRISE PARTY no that's just retarded cause it wouldn't be a surprise since I just suggested throwing myself a surprise party hmm maybe I should start hinting to my parents that I want a surprise party ok no that's just stupid cause like yeah I don't know it's late I shall just continue watching Bones yay.
Wait no I'm not done ok so I've been sick but I think I'm getting better.. Also, I gotta cut my hair like tomorrow or something because Ms Chng was not happy lol and she threatened to make everyone run 5km if I don't cut it so yeah don't have much of a choice do I bleh. Studied with Lyssa at Coffee Bean today as well as last Thursday or well did homework. I think this is the most holiday homework I've ever done. I also took like the shortest time I've taken to get ready leave the house in a loooong while today so yeah that wa cool? Hahaha yeah homework sessions with Lyss are always rather interesting today we were just dying laughing at sooooo many things ahhhhh cousins4lyf man. Oh yeah tried to do homework with Nichole like last Tuesday and Wednesday with Mandy, James and Joanne showing up at different points to sit there and stone with us (or well distract me) but yeah true friendship right there guys. Yes ahhhhh 2011 is ending already oh man so fast DIE. Ok not yet lah maybe end of next year. Ahhhhhh O's!!!!! Ok I think I'm done.